EarthBoundAnimatedOpening EarthBoundAnimatedOpening

Slick, Fresh, Fun

Really cool interpretation of EarthBound, this is a nice teaser as well, balanced animation, just a cool thing you have here. When they're done, put those full episodes up here!

Contract Contract

Too $hort

I know, it was an assignment, and it was supposed to be like this, BUT, I wish it was longer, that you'd put a little more into it before posting. That said, really promising storyline, lots of narrative possibilities, can't wait for next comic.

God at the skating park God at the skating park

Good short

Quick animation, funny, and simple. Keep these coming!

Anti Drugs Games Anti Drugs Games

OK, a little repetitive

How about give this game some bosses...I'm thinking Michael Phelps, Ricky Williams and Bob Marley. Could be cool right? Kidding, though, a challenge could be nice. Great message, nice animation, simple games, but enjoyable all the same. Keep it up!

Silent Death Silent Death

Michael Jackson.

Well, the plot is ripped off of Metal Gear Solid and the character looked like he was in splinter cell. So, you lacked originality. The Character does the moonwalk when he walks backwards which raises the humor rating, but overall the gameplay is boring and the controls take a bit to grasp.

FrostedMuffins responds:

I've never played Metal Gear Solied ever, (however, I've seen a few videos on it), and this was a Splinter Cell tribute. Thanks for the review.

Mini-Game-O-Rama 2 Mini-Game-O-Rama 2

average

it has alot of game choices but some of them are slow and get boring after awile. its overall pretty cool.

I Don't Think They Ready I Don't Think They Ready

Good

Man, I like this, but I'm so sick of the "electro-piano-drum" sound, it feels hollow, new Drake, "Headlines" has it and I know you're not trying to be Boi-1da on this track. New kit, real drummer, something...even the new Obie Trice joint, "Battle Cry" has real drum sounds! Obie...Trice. Just my thoughts. That "electro-piano-drum" kit sound probably sells and I suppose that's all that matters. Production is tight aside from that tangent I went on. I dig the horn stabs and the glitchy synth in the chorus.

Heart Beatz Heart Beatz

Sweet Sweet Soul Music

Dang, this thing got zero bombed like it was the plague. You know what that means? Jealousy. Pure and simple, their Fruity Loops, preset sounds, can't match up. GOTTA BE #1! Mentality is killing this site. Regardless, nice track, Lykke Li sample, soulful vocals, wish you'd made a chorus than relying on the beautiful sounds of Li. But, keep pressing my friend and putting out tracks!

Again and Again Rough Chorus Again and Again Rough Chorus

Nice!

Yo, this is great! And if you have an extra fifteen bars to fill, just let me know ;) haha
Great start, I think you and Mac are gonna kill this thing!