I Don't Think They Ready I Don't Think They Ready

Good

Man, I like this, but I'm so sick of the "electro-piano-drum" sound, it feels hollow, new Drake, "Headlines" has it and I know you're not trying to be Boi-1da on this track. New kit, real drummer, something...even the new Obie Trice joint, "Battle Cry" has real drum sounds! Obie...Trice. Just my thoughts. That "electro-piano-drum" kit sound probably sells and I suppose that's all that matters. Production is tight aside from that tangent I went on. I dig the horn stabs and the glitchy synth in the chorus.

Heart Beatz Heart Beatz

Sweet Sweet Soul Music

Dang, this thing got zero bombed like it was the plague. You know what that means? Jealousy. Pure and simple, their Fruity Loops, preset sounds, can't match up. GOTTA BE #1! Mentality is killing this site. Regardless, nice track, Lykke Li sample, soulful vocals, wish you'd made a chorus than relying on the beautiful sounds of Li. But, keep pressing my friend and putting out tracks!

Again and Again Rough Chorus Again and Again Rough Chorus

Nice!

Yo, this is great! And if you have an extra fifteen bars to fill, just let me know ;) haha
Great start, I think you and Mac are gonna kill this thing!

Fat Chick Lover Fat Chick Lover

Haha

Haha yeah that was forever ago! What a fun song to write.

Lay you down Lay you down

Huh?

Well, it's not horrible, but it's not good. How is this R&B? It also seemed like it took maybe 10 minutes to make on a MIDI. Despite the somewhat chessy sound, I like how the beats are put together. Overall, it's just ok and your beats are getting better.